Sunday, November 1, 2009

ABOUT HER






All I do is thing about her day and night .
I think about her so much that I have dreams about her, I know its kinda wierd but thats all I think about is her.
I wish we can be together so I want be thinking about her so much .
At this time I am also thinking about her and playing all these slow song making me think about her more than ever.
I really don't know if I should tell her I Love her or not because my mind is saying no but my heart says yes.
She has a boyfriend but she don't really like him so I don't know what to do right now and Im not saying this just because Im single right now.
I hate feeling like this but if it's better to wait then I will just be waiting and I will do this until Im probably with her.
She make me feel like a different person, that I don't have to act like a proper person around her because she know how I am.

No comments: